PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
The Business Applications Analyst will be responsible for implementing solutions that will help improve and utilize our business applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students of technical fields to get work in a fun and vibrant early stage startup. You will get acquainted with tools and business processes that are common in the tech industry.
This is a full time paid temporary position, with a chance of becoming a permanent student position (3 full months: July- beginning of October).
- Work closely with all teams in the company to understand existing processes and identify problems and opportunities.
- Design, implement and deliver effective solutions based on business applications
- Research existing and new technologies to identify value added opportunities
- Get familiar with a wide range of technological solutions.
- Manage relevant projects end to end - specifications, configuration, implementation, delivery, documentation, training, and support.
- 2nd-year student or above for Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems (or any equivalent degree)
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills.
- Self learner eager to expand your horizons.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management attitude, with emphasis on time management.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with no-code or low code tools
- Basic knowledge in programming
Think you are the right fit? Send your CV to Jobs@payemcard.com