PayEm is a promising Fintech startup, backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate & innovative Content Writer to join our super-fast growing mighty team that’s working hard & moving fast.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer, works well in a team, creates compelling copy for websites, social media & marketing campaigns, and deeply understands the audience he/she is writing for.
The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content & communicate the right information at the right time in the right media touch-point that inspires, influences & will grow our brand and our communities we serve and beyond.
- Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various content projects.
- Develop world-class content at a fast pace across several platforms to position PayEm as a Global thought leader in Financial Operating Systems.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our content in search results.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Promote content on social media.
- Update website content.
- Native English speakers only.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers.
- Able to bring unique, thoughtful insights to your content that aren’t already on Google. This can come from research or personal experience.
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high-quality content that passes "Google Test"
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience delivering value-based communications.
- Empathy for readers and curiosity to understand their challenges & needs.
- Creative thinker who is proactive in pitching new ideas
- A team player.
Interested in applying for this position? Along with your CV, please send links to 3 examples of your best work. Blog posts, landing pages, articles or marketing copy - All do the same trick.
Submit your CV to email@example.com