PayEm is a promising Fintech startup, backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate & innovative Growth Marketing Manager to join our super-fast growing mighty team that’s working hard & moving fast.
The ideal candidate will build for the first time the growth marketing team, and in this position will be the heart of it all. The right candidate will own the strategy, development and execution for ongoing growth tactics that lead to super-fast growth.
This role is focused on driving leads (that convert to MQLs) across paid/free channels along with building top-of-funnel email that make us irresistible.
- Ideate, build, and launch marketing campaigns or tactics that drive aggressive demand for our amazing product.
- Take ownership of the execution and continuous improvement of automated and outbound email campaigns.
- Manage paid channels (LinkedIn, Google, Bing, Facebook, Quora, etc.) with a strong emphasis on rapidly scaling a budget.
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on any tactic or growth hack.
- Leverage a constant test-and-learn approach to gain channel and ad level learnings to improve overall efficiency.
- Oversee end-to-end cross-channel Growth Experiments design, build, and release.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer.
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch. There are typically 1-3 channels that really work for a company. We need someone who built that channel and scaled it to its limit.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries