Office Manager & Employee Experience
PayEm, a fintech startup backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US, is Hiring!
Providing a Finance OS where you can instantly approve, track, and manage corporate spending.
PayEm is looking for a skilled Office Manager & Employee Experience to join our amazing TLV branch to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and execute our welfare and recreation activities. We’re looking for someone who will make our employees feel valued and appreciated by building positive employee experiences.
If you are a people's person, multitasker, well-organized with a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Areas of responsibility:
- Ownership of all aspects related to our day-to-day office operations & budget (Kitchen, IT, office equipment, cleanliness, etc).
- Work hand-in-hand with the senior leadership to optimize the work environment for the different teams and needs, creating the best employee office-related experience.
- Manage the ongoing relationships with various vendors such as building management, lawyers, banks, office equipment, internet companies, cleaning staff, etc.
- Welcome visitors and provide support and direction to guests, candidates, internal colleagues, etc
- Plan and execute employee engagement programs and team gatherings such as department’s team fun days, company offsite, holiday celebrations, social & wellness activities and other miscellaneous.
- Create the most amazing experience for candidates and new hires, manage and process new hires’ on-boarding and terminations as needed.
- Experience as an Office Manager, in a startup environment - Advantage!
- Tech savvy, not afraid to learn new tools to improve productivity
- Startup environment experience – Advantage!
- Experience in welfare/wellbeing roles - Advantage!
- A true project manager at heart, with the ability to plan, coordinate, and execute multiple events and projects simultaneously.
- Have passion for building communities, making workplaces operate seamlessly, and delivering an amazing customer service experience to employees
- Take initiative to solve problems – big or small – and be creative, proactive, multitasker, with a hands-on approach - a must
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written - a must
Please send your cv to: Jobs@payemcard.com