PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
About the job:
As a Product Designer, you will take a key part in shaping the experience of our product - from building a cohesive and unified design system, to turning deep user challenges into delightfully simple flows and beautiful designs. Our domain is full of complexities, and your job will be resolving them in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business.
You will partner closely with the design, product and engineering teams to learn, understand and solve the problems our customers face. We’re looking for a designer who is independent, yet collaborative, who can drive a meaningful impact on the product.
This is a one in a million opportunity to join a team headed for huge success, while it’s still small enough to fit everyone in a single table at the bar. If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of solving complex challenges, if you’re passionate about design, data, and the possibilities of disruption - we’re saving you a seat at our table 🍸.
- 2+ years of working experience as a product or UX designer, and examples of your recent work.
- Strong UX mindset, with emphasis on usability, an obsession for details, and a sweet-tooth for delightful visual design.
- Experience designing consistent, elegant and thoughtful UI, working with an evolving design system.
- Passion to turn complex problems into simple flows and design solutions.
- Ability to communicate and present your work, synthesize thoughtful ideas into a story anyone can understand.
- You partner and collaborate with stakeholders, product managers and engineers, to deliver designs based on research, experimentation results and feedback from your team
- Learn as you go - you are eager to learn the challenges of the field in order to create the product to disrupt it.
- You are a design advocate at heart, you spark excitement in everyone around to build amazing products, and rally the team behind your designs.
- Familiarity with research practices, both qualitative and quantitative.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Illustration or motion graphics design skills.
- Previous experience with payments and/or SaaS products.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup.
- You know Figma like the back of your hand.
Please send your CV and examples of your recent work to Jobs@payemcard.com