PayEm, a fintech startup backed by the biggest venture capitalist in Israel & the US, is Hiring!
PayEm disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for Finance teams.
PayEm is looking for a Sales development representative to join our mighty team that’s working hard, moving fast, and growing rapidly.
What will you do?
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to support our global sales team and help to manage the early stage funnel and the development of key influencer relationships.
What does it mean? Here you go:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel revenue.
- Working with our sales leadership team, create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists.
- Manage a lead funnel from prospecting to closing.
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into strategic accounts.
- Perform outbound targeting companies that meet Payem’s customer profile
- Develop a trusted relationship with prospects and become a credible resource
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities.
- Get to the bottom of a prospect’s needs and communicate how PayEm is able to meet them effectively.
- Responsible for meeting SDR metrics and assigned goals.
- 1-3 years of inside sales/ SDR experience in the B2B enterprise software industry
- Exceptional independent workability with high energy
- A highly-motivated team member who has proven success in working within a team to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organizing and systematic, capable of creating repeatable processes
- Experience with Hubspot - an advantage
- English as a mother tongue
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org